It is a privilege to have you as a client of Midland Trust. We are always here to answer your questions and make the self-direction process as easy as possible. Our client center was designed specifically for Midland clients.
The client center includes: FAQs, Online Chat, Forms, Document Upload, and access to your Online Client Portal where you can pay bills, request a distribution, view transactions, make contributions, and more!
Click on one of our links above or below for more information.
Understanding My Account
- What is a Fair Market Valuation?
- What is a Required Minimum Distribution?
- What is UBIT/UDFI?
- What is a 990-T filing?
- What are the contribution limits?
- What do my Midland fees cover?
- What is a 5498?
- What is a 1099-R?
- Where can I find a breakdown of fees for my account?
- Where can I find statements for my account?
- Where can I find tax documents for my account?
Managing My Account
- How do I utilize Midland’s online portal, Midland360?
- How do I fund or contribute to my account?
- How do I calculate my Required Minimum Distribution?
- How do I update the Fair Market Value of my investment?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I request a Distribution?
- How do I pay a bill on my account?
- How does a third party send funds to my IRA related to my investment?
- How can I pay my Midland fees or update my preferred billing method?
- How do I generate a custom statement for my account?
- How do I add or update the beneficiary on my account?
- How do I grant access to my account to another individual?
Making An Investment
- Who are Disqualified Parties?
- What is a Prohibited Transaction?
- What types of assets can I hold in my IRA?
- Does Midland advise?
- Who completes Due Diligence on an investment?
- How do I let Midland know when I am ready to move forward with an investment?
- How do I liquidate an investment?
- Does Midland have options for my uninvested cash balance?
- What is the typical timeline for completing an investment?
- What fees does Midland charge to make an investment?