Midland IRA as a Strategic Service Provider
Benefits for Investment Sponsors
- Access to the trillions of dollars within retirement funds. Use IRAs, 401(k)s, pension plans, and more to reach your fundraising goals.
- Turn-key custody solution for alternative assets in retirement accounts.
- Robust, online portal. Here, investment sponsors can track the progress of client purchases. They can also update asset valuations and export reports.
- A dedicated account manager facilitates your clients’ transactions.
- Quick turnaround times expedite placement into private offerings.
Benefits for Your Investors
- Your clients achieve diversity in their retirement portfolios. They do this through private holdings not accessible with traditional custodians.
- Competitive, flat asset-based fees that do not encumber higher net worth investors.
- Efficient use of technology, incorporating electronic signatures for document approval and processing.
- 24-hour access to their account using the Midland360 online portal.
Hedge Funds | Private Equity and Debt | Real Estate Funds
Step 1: Asset Review Process
Identify an investment. Then, Midland reviews the asset before accepting custody. We do not evaluate, do due diligence, or perform other assessments on the asset or sponsor. Our asset review determines if Midland can meet the obligations and administrative responsibilities of the investment.
Step 2: Open and Fund the Midland Account
Open a Midland account by completing our online application. Investors must provide pen-signed documents, driver’s license copy, and account statement copy. Then, they fund the account via transfer, rollover, or contribution. They can do this by completing the appropriate form found here.
Step 3: Complete Investment Paperwork
Subscription Agreement presented in turn-key electronic package via Docusign with the purchase authorization form. Investors must review, then click to sign. Once Midland receives a receipt of retirement funds and the investor approved subscription documents, the investor is placed into their fund.