Other Alternative Investments
Self-directed IRAs give you freedom from mainstream investment limitations. You have investment options other than stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Acquire assets that can do just as well, if not better, than these traditional investments. The fact is, alternative investment options are limitless. The only two assets you cannot invest in are life insurance and collectibles.
The most popular asset in a self-directed plan is real estate. However, there are many other alternative investments you can choose from. Start building your retirement income with alternative assets today!
The key is to invest in what you know and understand. Capitalize on your knowledge and expertise when choosing assets for your retirement plan. The above are a few popular examples of different available options.
Make plans to secure your own successful financial independence with Midland today. We serve clients across the nation who invest in alternatives to build income in their retirement plans. Midland provides personal service and offer free, educational resources for our clients. We also offer resources for professionals such as realtors, CPAs, and capital fundraisers. Learn how the vast world of self-direction works. Watch one of our Midland University webinars. Listen to a recent Midland Pulse session. Read one of our articles. Or, attend one of our upcoming events.
OIL & GAS
How You Can Invest in Oil & Gas Assets With a Self-Directed IRA
- Invest in raw land for oil and gas options
- Invest in mineral rights of land
- Purchase interests in oil and gas refineries and/or drilling companies
- Acquire commodities and/or futures contracts
Before You Invest
- Research the investment options thoroughly to avoid fraud
- Understand the benefits and risks of these assets
- Finally, consult with financial, accounting, and industry professionals when making investment decisions