Midland IRA Proudly Announces Online Bill Pay!
Midland IRA has numerous clients that own real estate and other assets with regular expenses in their IRA. Some clients only have a few bills a year, while others have several bills every week! We are always listening to our clients’ feedback, trying to find ways to make managing their accounts more convenient. Midland IRA is extremely excited to offer online bill pay, the ability to request payment of expenses through your online access. Most common requests do not require any documentation. See details below.
**Please note, online bill pay will only apply to Midland IRA clients who opened their IRA with the Fort Myers, Miami or Gainesville Offices.**
How it works
- Log in to your account by visiting www.MidlandIRA.com and clicking “My Account” at the top‐right of the page. Choose the city where you opened your IRA and then click “Login to my Account.”
- Once logged in, click the “Pay a Bill” button and provide payee, amount and other details.
- After you review your bill pay request entry, click “Confirm” and you will receive a confirmation number.
- Midland IRA will review and process your request within 1 business day.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your bill pay request has been completed
Do I have to provide a copy of the bill?
Most common bill pay requests can be processed without any documentation! However, Midland IRA will require documentation for certain requests, such as:
- Bill Pay Amounts over $1,000
- Multiple requests to same payee that add up to over $1,000
- Requests that are inconsistent with account history or asset type held
Copies of bills and other supporting documentation can be emailed to BillPay@MidlandIRA.com.
The fine print
- Online bill pay can only be used to pay expenses related to your IRA-owned assets, such as utility bills, homeowner dues, insurance and taxes.
- Requests for distributions, wire transfers, cashier checks or recurring transactions cannot be submitted online at this time.
If you have any questions at all on these two new programs, please feel free to call us at 239-333-1032!