Have you ever wondered about how to take a distribution from your account at Midland IRA? Well if so, you will be delighted to learn the easiest way for you to submit a request for retirement plan distributions using Midland360 online portal.
- First, log onto your account at Midland360.com
- Once logged in, you will see three large buttons on the right hand side of your screen (“Pay a Bill” is highlighted in orange, under that is “Request IRA Distribution” and the last option is “Pay Fees”).
- Click on “Request IRA Distribution.” Complete the distribution details, such as: distribution type, full/partial distribution, amount, amount to be withheld for federal income tax, etc.
- Once you have entered in all of the requested distribution details, click on the “Next Page to Confirm” button at the bottom of the page. On this page, review to make sure you have entered in all of the appropriate details.
- Lastly, submit your request by clicking “Submit Request” at the bottom of the confirmation page.
Once you click submit, the request for retirement plan distributions will be sent to us for processing. One of our distribution associates will call you to verbally confirm the details of your distribution. Submitting a request for retirement plan distributions online is easy and can get you your funds faster than requesting a distribution via email or mail.
Midland IRA is a self-directed retirement plan administrator serving clients across the nation. Our commitment to our clients is to make self-direction as easy as possible when it comes to managing their accounts. The Midland360 online portal simplifies many things for our clients, including the ability to request distributions, making contributions, and even paying bills associated with their IRAs directly from the account.
For questions about requesting distributions online or to learn more about self-directed retirement plans, call 866-839-0429 or email email@example.com.